Mothers and Others
- Written by Derek Brannigan
- Parent Category: Our Teams
- Category: Mothers and Others
- Hits: 856
Gaelic4mothers and others are looking for you
If any women over 18 out there want great training by great coaches, play some football and have a good laugh with great bunch of girls come along. Monday and Friday training times will be posted here on FB. No experience needed. Go to facebook Erins Isle Gaelic for Mothers and Others for more information.
Welcome to Erin,s Isle Gaelic for Mothers & Others.
To provide Mothers and Friends an opportunity to play Ladies Gaelic Football in a fun, non-competitive, social environment.
As well as keeping fit and having a laugh, the mothers learn the background to playing the rules, the reason for the techniques behind coaching and some of the stretching and warming up routines.
We play games on a small pitch (generally half the pitch).
We meet every Monday 7-8pm and Friday 8-9pm
- No Gaelic experience necessary
- Skills and rules are thought during training
- New members are always welcome and you don't need to be a Mammy!
- Contact Grainne 086-3586849 or Amanda 085-8490558.
We have 3 fantastic coaches - Jay Fitz, John Gaffney & Eoin Manning. These lads give up their time to train us so we try and put in our best effort for the hour.
MOST OF ALL WE HAVE FUN!!